When you use CONCIEARS LLC services, you agree to the following terms, and you agree to convey the contents of this Agreement to your traveling family members or companions:
- Responsibility: CONCIEARS LLC (“We”) act as an agent for the tour operators, cruise lines, lodging providers, car rental companies, ground operators, and any other suppliers of travel services shown on your itinerary or reservation. We are not responsible for the acts or omissions of such suppliers or their subcontractors or their failure to provide services, adhere to their own schedules, or honor their contracts.
- Hazards: We have no special knowledge regarding foreign entry requirements, unsafe conditions: health hazards, weather hazards, supplier bankruptcies, or the suitability for disabled persons of any portion of any tour. For foreign entry requirements, go to http://travel.state.gov/. For State Depart travel advisories, go to http://travel.state.gov/. For foreign health requirements and dangers, go to http://www.cdc.gov/travel/index.htm. You hereby release us from any claims resulting in whole or in part from any problem covered in this paragraph and any other causes, not within our control.
- Limitation of Refunds: All tour operators, cruise lines, and some resort hotels impose cancellation and change penalties, too. Please view the applicable rules before you make your reservation. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you are stating you have read, understand, and agree with all cancellation and refund policies of the suppliers you are purchasing from.
- Delays: Flight delays are very common today. If your flight is delayed for any reason, the airlines are not required by law to pay for your en route expenses, such as meals, hotels, taxis, and phone calls.
- Check Your Itinerary: As soon as you receive your booked itinerary, check it thoroughly to make sure it is correct as to dates, times, fares, and rates. If there are any mistakes, you should contact us immediately via email to have them corrected.
- Reconfirmation: Schedule changes are quite common today. We urge you to re-check exact flight times prior to departure and prior to your return.
- Package Trips: If you book a trip, we must collect the tour operator’s or cruise line’s deposit when reservations are made. The amount of the deposit, the refund allowed, and the times for canceling vary according to the destination or cruise line. After we finalize your booking, we will send you via email any agreement required by the travel services supplier.
- Final Payment: For all vacation trips, you must have made full payment and completed a signed payment authorization by the required date in order to finalize your purchase.
- Information on the www.CONCIEARS.com Website: You agree not to use or authorize the use of this information for any purpose other than personal use, and not to engage or authorize anyone to engage in the resale, redistribution, and use of the information on this website for commercial purposes. Third-party links and pointers are included solely for your convenience. Any software that is on this website including HTML codes and software made available to download from this website (“Software”) is our copyrighted work or the copyrighted work of our suppliers or licensors. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Although every effort is made to ensure accurate information, CONCIEARS LLC and its agents/affiliates are not responsible for errors, typographical or otherwise, on its website.
- Power of Attorney: As our client, you hereby appoint CONCIEARS LLC (“us”) to be your attorneys-in-fact for the purpose of signing all documents necessary to purchase reservations for tours, cruises, and hotel/dining guarantees. You authorize any of the attorneys-in-fact to sign credit card authorizations for said purchases whenever any of them receives an electronic payment authorization reasonably believed to be from you or someone acting on your behalf, requesting those charges be directed to this credit card account. You agree that you will pay for all such purchases and will not hold us responsible for any of our actions pursuant to this power of attorney.
- Exclusive Jurisdiction: All suits in connection with, or incident to, this Agreement shall be litigated, if at all, in the courts of the Country of the United States, State of Tennessee, Madison County, to the exclusion of other courts of any other state.
- NO WARRANTIES: THE CONTENT, CODE, ACCESS, AND OTHER FEATURES OF THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, MERCHANT ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY SUCH FEATURES WILL OPERATE UNINTERRUPTED OR IN AN ERROR-FREE FASHION, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS AND COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY CONTENT OR FEATURES, OR YOUR FAILURE TO ACCESS OR CLICK-THRU ACCESS ANY CONTENT OR FEATURES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
General Statement about COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic is a rapidly evolving situation. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and individuals with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. The safety and health of our clients are, of course, the most important thing right now. With this in mind, here are a few useful sites for the latest advice on COVID-19 that you should read and review before deciding to travel:
- The World Health Organization has the latest global news on the virus.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is a useful source of information on how to travel responsibly during the pandemic.
- The US State Department travel advisories have the latest advice for travel to each country.
The status of COVID-19 varies by location, and state and local authorities are updating their guidance frequently. Some parts of the country may have different guidance than other areas. Check with the state or local authorities where you are, along your route, and at your planned destination to learn about local circumstances and any restrictions that may be in place.
CONCIEARS LLC clients should be aware that even equipped with the latest information about COVID-19 and pandemic-protective policies and practices, there is still an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. Moreover, state and local governments, businesses, travel destinations, and travel suppliers such as airlines, resorts, etc. may not enforce pandemic-protective policies and practices as diligently as their policies suggest. And even if these policies are adequately enforced, travelers and/or other people may simply refuse to cooperate. In either case, the chances of exposure to COVID-19 is increased.
By traveling during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, you acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID- 19 and voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and release, discharge, and hold harmless MEI-Travel, its employees, agents, and representatives of and from any claims arising out of or relating to exposure to COVID-19.