If you have never visited Disneyland during spooky season, here are five reasons you should book a trip!
- Decor: There are so many amazing details in the Halloween decorations at both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure. Take a stroll down Main Street to see the giant Mickey pumpkin and all of the beautiful window displays! Head over to Cars Land to see how the cars have all decorated their shops! Believe me you won’t want to miss it, especially when the sun goes down and the lights go on!
- Characters: This year Mickey and his friends have new Halloween costumes and they are just spooktacular! Donald hangs out around Town Square in the morning before venturing off with his nephews for the day, but Mickey and the gang can be spotted there all day long! Wouldn’t you like to see something strange? Jack and Sally are dying to meet new friends over by the exit for Pirates of the Caribbean.
- Snacks: The amount of new treats is endless! In the mood for cookies? There are so many to choose from! But beware the famous Mickey Bat Cookie is available at Disneyland only. Looking for something savory? Head to Cozy Cone for a Spicy Mac & Cheese Cone!
- Plutos Pumpkin Pursuit; Downtown Disney had to join in on the Halloween fun! For just $9.99 you can purchase your game board and stickers at pretty much every store. Explore all of Downtown Disney to locate your pumpkins and place the corresponding sticker. Once you’re done, head to one of the redemption spots to get a frightful surprise!
- Haunted Mansion Holiday: Of course I had to save the best for last! Every September, Jack Skellington and his friends take over the Haunted Mansion! While waiting in line be sure to check out all of the amazing details. I won’t spoil too much because this is something to experience in person but I’ll say this: the ballroom scene is different every year and it just gets better every time!
Be sure to contact ConciEARS with your travel planning needs! You won’t want to miss out on Halloween at Disneyland!